Latest Unit Sold: #16-05 in May-2022 | See What Units Are Left
- Latest Updates
- 27-05-2022: Kopar At Newton ShowFlat Is Open! Book an Appointment to register as our VIP and get Direct Developer Discounts.
- 27-05-2022: Need to sell your current home before moving to Kopar At Newton? Find out how you can smoothly transit in our Home Buying Advisory process.
- 23-01-2022: Browse the current Floor Plans & Price List for this new condominium.
- 30-12-2021: Kopar At Newton has been selling units every week in 2021. Find out more about this residential development here!
- 08-08-2020: Kopar At Newton is more than 40% SOLD! Call our Sales Team for the latest Balance Units.
- 09-07-2020: Kopar At Newton photo gallery is ready! Take a look at how the amenities will look like in this new condominium.
- 27-06-2020: Full Kopar At Newton Floor Plans is now available for download
- 04-04-2020: Balloting For Kopar At Newton happens today!
- 28-03-2020: First unit sold at Kopar At Newton is its PREMIER Penthouse! Only 2 more premier penthouses left!
- 18-03-2020: Download and view the Kopar At Newton Brochure
- 13-03-2020: You can now see the whole development with Kopar At Newton elevation chart
- 12-03-2020: The Kopar At Newton site plan has been updated. The bedroom stacks and the location of the different themes can be seen within.
- 05-03-2020: Full project details for Kopar At Newton are now ready.
- 06-12-2019: Want to find out more on the masterplan in Bukit Timah? Read the Bukit Timah URA Masterplan.
- 30-10-2019: Kopar At Newton Location Map have been updated.
- 15-10-2019: Read more on the developers behind the development of Kopar At Newton.
Kopar At Newton is developed by CEL Development Pte Ltd, a subsidiary of Chip Eng Seng Corporation Ltd. With strong ethical practices and high quality standards, CEL has built many renowned properties in Australia, Singapore and Vietnam.
The vast expertise of this developer in construction and property development will make Kopar At Newton the next crown jewel of CEL.
Kopar At Newton is located along Kampong Java Road in Bukit Timah and is within walking distance to Newton MRT station, Newton Food Centre, Lasalle College Of Arts, prestigious Primary schools and more. Motorists from Kopar At Newton can access the Central Expressway (CTE) within 1 minute drive away.
You can find more amenities in the proximity with the Kopar At Newton location map.
Registered guests who have booked an appointment here do not need to pay any commission and shall receive Direct Developer Prices. Please note that units are available at Kopar At Newton on a first-come-first-served basis.
About Kopar At Newton
Kopar At Newton is a new development along Kampong Java Road, within the prestigious District 9. This Bukit Timah Condo can have over 400 residential units, but the developer limited the number of units to 378, so all proud owners have more space in their dwellings and compound. You can see the full list of facilities in the site plan.
Kopar At Newton is situated in the busy junction of Newton Circus, well-connected to Little India, Orchard, Bukit Timah and Novena. Kopar At Newton owners can reach shopping centres like Ion Orchard, Novena Square, Tekka Place and other amenities within a 5 mins drive. You can see more in the location map.
The development caters to investors and families of all sizes by offering 1-bedroom to 5-bedroom units. There is even special Premier Penthouses of 2960 to 3251 square feet in size for families who need more space. Future home owners can now download and view all the unit layouts via the Floor Plan.
Kopar At Newton Connectivity
Kopar At Newton is located about 4 mins walk to Newton MRT Station (serving the North-East and Downtown Line), making it convenient for children studying at the various prestigious schools along Bukit Timah Road to go from home to school and back. Many buses spanning Bukit Timah Road / Dunearn Road also connect the condominium to these same schools like Methodist Girls’ School, Hwa Chong Institution, Raffles Girls’ Primary School and St Joseph’s Institution. Residents travelling by car can reach the Central Expressway (CTE) within 1 min, while driving along the Bukit Timah Road / Dunearn Road allows them to reach Bugis in the East, and Bukit Timah Nature Reserve to the West.
Kopar At Newton is within 2 km of 4 prestigious schools; Anglo-Chinese School (Barker), Singapore Chinese Girls’ School (SCGS), St Joseph’s Institution and Anglo-Chinese School (Junior), of which Anglo-Chinese School (Junior) and SCGS are 2 out of the 9 schools along Bukit Timah that offer the Gifted Education Programme, a special programme that challenges top students in the nation with higher learning.
Kopar At Newton Amenities
Velocity @ Novena Square and Novena Square 2 are popular shopping malls for residents staying in the Newton / Novena area. Within these 2 malls are 3 supermarkets; Cold Storage, Fairprice and Don Don Donki, providing more than enough selections for the chef at home. Sports enthusiasts will love to be near Velocity @ Novena Square, as it is a dedicated sports mall with a huge selection of sports apparel in stores like Decathlon, Adidas Factory Outlet, The Big Country and X-Boundaries. The mall also provide unique exercise experiences, like Climb Central, which is an indoor rock climbing gym.
United Square Shopping Mall is a family-oriented shopping centre with many children educational and and apparel vendors. It has a wide range of apparel brands for children, from branded labels like Fox, H&M and Puma, to specialty stores like BloomB and Gingersnaps. There are 13 enrichment centres within the mall, where children can spend their time while parents do their regular grocery shopping from the Cold Storage Supermarket located at basement 1.
You can find more amenities from the Bukit Timah URA Masterplan.
Book An Appointment to view Kopar At Newton ShowFlat & get Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Kopar At Newton Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.